Monday, October 26, 2009

Where are the songs?!


Where are those wonderful numbers that I used to listen while on my way to work? Whichever channel it is, whatever is the time, all I get to listen is more of advertisements and those RJs going blah blah blah blah, rather than songs!

Is it mandatory for those radio stations to follow a particular ratio? Are they running behind targets just as the sales guys do? What's happening?! Give me a break...!!!

Its too irritating to listen to those questions like, "Its this color, does this and does that. What is it?" Come on, grow up people. I was laughing my heart out on one of those amateur jokes. Just on the name of passing time, don't keep yapping about something that doesnt do any good to the listeners. All the guy on the phone would win is a ticket to some movie or a music concert. Nothing more than that. I bet people would get hooked on to the channel if good numbers are played rather than this blah blah stuff which everyone is irritated with.

At least, talk about health, give some tips, talk about safety while driving, talk about how people could make their day better. Please dont give crap which people would get irrirated with, first thing after we get out of the house. No offences to anyone or any channel, its my view.

1 comment:

Viji said...

More music & less talks on FM, is what we all look for:-)