Sunday, September 6, 2009

Mixed feelings


My state at this point of time - A feeling that I'm not able to name, a cocktail of emotions that leaves me confused, no focus in what I'm doing currently, waiting for another 30-34 hours sounds crazy, I've been away from my love for almost 10 months now!

Am sharing the experience that I'm going through, Sandhya, my love is arriving tomorrow to Dubai. Have seen her in Kochi last Nov. This set of feelings is something that I undergo everytime I meet her after a gap. Its a feeling that I am not able to name, but am trying my best to put it in words. I am falling in love, again. We have been married for the past 4 years, still falling in Love all over again is the best way to express what I'm experiencing. Its a state that one goes through while planning to propose one's Love to the dream-life-partner. Its a feeling that one is filled with, while the other person nods 'Yes, I Do'. Its a feeling with an entirity of Love and affection. She is going to be here with me, in my arms, to share every feeling that I'm going through!

We both called each other this morning to find out that there is an emotion which appears as though there is no emotion. Is this normal?! Is this the extreme state of excitement. I have heard one of the learned teachers say, 'When you push anything to the extreme, the opposite will emerge'. I'm going through this emptiness within. Not an experience that I would undergo frequently. Is this the arrival of emptiness when you push the excitement to its extreme?! I dont know, and dont want to know too.

I know, my heart is responding to its companion! Waiting, is what I've seen for the past few months. Its finally over. Let me be prepared to witness her reaction at the airport, for sure she is undergoing much more than what I've tried to define.

No comments: